Sunday, September 7, 2014

About Me

My name is Davonte Lewis. I grew up and am still currently being raised in the south side of Chicago. I went to Alfred David Kohn elementary, which was closed the proceeding year of my graduation. The good thing is I was the last valedictorian of the school's history. I have 3 older brothers, but i only live with one, my mom and my dad. My favorite subjects are Math, specifically algebra and guitar. My weaker subjects are Social Science and English because my writing skills aren't the best. I wouldn't call myself shy, but accustomed to the same things, as in people which is why I'm not the fastest person at making friends. I like to draw, play video games, and play guitar. I'm also trying to self teach myself how to animate things like on cartoons but never found the time with school work and an outside life. I came to Whitney Young because i was recommended to it by my teachers, and although some classes are hard, needless to say, I have yet to regret my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment